Can I copy employees from one employer to another payroll?
We do not have a copy employee option, but what you can do is create a Celery Export file in one employer and import employees in another employer.
The steps are as follows:
1) Go to the employer with the employees you want to copy
2) Go to Account/Import & Export/Export Employer/Celery Export
3) Create the Export file (this is a ZIP-file and download it in your download folder on your PC)
4) Switch to the other Employer in which you want to copy the employees
5) Go to Account/Import employees/Celery import
6) Select the Celery export file
7) select the employees you want to copy
Please check afterwards if employee numbers are unique and if all wage codes are also copied. Wage codes that do not exist in the second employer will not be copied.