What has changed in my employee account now the Celery HRM-module is activated?
Your Celery employee account in which you previously received your pay slips and Annual statements (see the print screen below) has been changed.
Now that your employer has activated the HRM module, your employee account can be extended with the following new functions & tabs:
1) Dashboard: option to request vacation days and report sick leave with the green '+ Notify or request time off' button;
2) My info: here you can check your own information. Not only your personal and salary information but also information such as the time off policies applicable, career overview, education, company assets, contact persons in case of emergency and family data;
3) Documents: here you can now also find other personnel and employer documents in addition to your pay slips and Annual statements. You do this by viewing the documents as 'list of categories';
4) Team: here you will find the Team Directory with photos and information of your colleagues such as position, department and contact details and
5) Calendar: this calendar gives a clear overview of all colleagues within this employer of vacation days taken and sickness leave, birthdays, anniversaries and (public) holidays.