Wage code with balance does not deduct the (full) amount. Why is that?
- A wage code with balance is a wage code with a standard deduction per period till the pre-entered balance.
- You can deduct the calculated amount or increase the balance.
How do you work step by step
The most common reason is, that the balance has been reached.
To check this:
- Go to Employees
- Select and open the employee details
- Go to edit salary
- Go to Fixed wage codes & taxed fringe benefits
- Open the code and look at the balance and the amount that has already been settled. If the balance and the amount that paid off until now is the same, the balance has been reached.
- In this example, 25,00 will be deducted instead of 250,00 which is correct.
You can deduct the calculated amount or increase the balance.