How can I correct a wage code with balance?

  • Modified on: Wed, 24 Apr, 2019 at 10:58 AM

Go to the employee / Salary / Edit

Find under fixed wage codes & taxed fringe benefits the code you want to correct:

1: Take your new balance and add this to the amount "Paid off until now". 

2: Fill out this new amount under  "Balance"

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.

Contact Us

If you have question which are beyond this knowledgebase kindly contact us