How do I import a mutation sheet?
- Open a regular run (Process / Regular run / select right month)
- Now you have the page to fill out all your variable mutations
- Go to import Template:
- Select your file on the computer and [open]
- You get an overvieuw of employees and wage codes:
- If there are no possible problems, select import >
- If you have possible problems, correct the rows (most of the time the employee is not yet in Celery of out of service.
- You get the step for importing changes
- If there are no import details, click Close and all your mutations are in Celery !
- If there are problems, you probably forgot to correct the mutations in step 7.
If you get a new version of the mutations, you can remove all the mutations at ones and start all over at number 4.