Log in to Celery using 2-Step Authentication
Log into Celery using 2-Step Authentication and what to do if you can't use the authentication app.
Log in to Celery using authentication code
- Log in to Celery with your email address and password.
- On your phone, open your authenticator app, and enter the six-digit code into Celery.
If you want to identify this as a trusted device, select the "Remember this device for 30 days" checkbox. This only applies when using the same device with the same browser.
- Click Log In.
Log in to Celery without the authentication code
If you lost your phone, or the authentication code is not working, you can still log in to Celery.
- Go to the Celery log in page and log in as usual.
- Click Other authentication options.
- Enter one of your backup codes, then click Log In.
You shouldn't use the backup codes regularly, they are a backup option and aren't as secure as the authentication code.