Set up 2-Step Authentication
Increase your security when signing in to Celery with 2-Step Authentication. To set this up you’ll need to install an authenticator on your phone and then link this with your Celery account. Each user in your organization will need to set up 2-Step Authentication individually.
Download an authenticator app on your phone
- Download and install the relevant authenticator app for your device.
- Follow the installation instructions provided for your device to add an account.
Set up two-step authentication in Celery
- Go to [Your Name], then click Password & Security.
- Under the 2-Step Authentication heading, set the toggle switch to On.
- Using your authenticator app on your phone, scan the QR code that now displays in Celery.
- You can also enter your secret key manually and add these details to your authenticator app. Make sure you turn on Time-based if using manual entry.
- Click Continue.
- Enter the authentication code provided by your authenticator app into Celery, then click Continue.
- Download the backup codes that Celery provides in this step, then click Continue.
- Click Close.
The next time you log in to Celery, you'll need to enter your authentication code in addition to your email address and password.