Set up 2-Step Authentication
Increase your security when signing in to Celery with 2-Step Authentication. To set this up you’ll need to install an authenticator on your phone and then link this with your Celery account. Each user in your organization will need to set up 2-Step Authentication individually.
Download an authenticator app on your phone
- Download and install the relevant authenticator app for your device.
- Install Authy or Google Authenticator for Android devices, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, and BlackBerry devices.
- Install Windows Authenticator for Windows Phones.
- Follow the installation instructions provided for your device to add an account.
Set up two-step authentication in Celery
- Go to [Your Name], then click Password & Security.
- Click the chevron arrow next to 2-Step Authentication to continue to the 2FA setup page.
- Click on Set up 2-Step Authentication to start the setup.
- Using your authenticator app on your phone, scan the QR code that now displays in Celery.
- Enter the authentication code provided by your authenticator app into Celery, then click Next.
- 2-Step Authentication has been enabled.
The next time you log in to Celery, you'll need to enter your authentication code in addition to your email address and password.
Please be aware that whenever you can not login, you need the secret key. Make sure you have it with you.