How can I add a change in the fixed employee data to an open pay run?

  • Modified on: Wed, 25 Jan, 2017 at 4:18 PM

You can add these kind of changes to an open pay run while you are in the open run by clicking on the blue Update button.

After that, you have to select the changes that you want to add to the open pay run and click on Update.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.

Contact Us

If you have question which are beyond this knowledgebase kindly contact us