What is the amount I have to enter for the taxed fringe benefit for electricity/water?

  • Modified on: Mon, 26 Dec, 2016 at 4:24 AM

If an employer pays for these costs, the total compensation is regarded to be taxable wages. The actually paid amounts have to be entered in this wage code.  Due to the fact that these amounts may vary per month, it is advisable to determine an average compensation and to enter that and to settle, for instance, once every six months based on the actual figures.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.

Contact Us

If you have question which are beyond this knowledgebase kindly contact us