Can I process a one-time only free of tax expense allowance or an expense claim in the pay slip?

  • Modified on: Mon, 26 Dec, 2016 at 4:09 AM

Such an allowance can be entered and processed under wage code 410 ‘expense allowance’. The amount entered will then be paid to the employee. However, this allowance does not concern taxable wage and, therefore, no wage tax and social security premiums will be calculated.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.

Contact Us

If you have question which are beyond this knowledgebase kindly contact us