Release overview January 25, 2024
- Add permission section for salary and compensation info for managers in the HRM integration
- Add FVO percentages to the Tax percentages overview page for Suriname
- Make sure users are informed about a failed annual document export
- Remove most of the required fields from G8, G13 and G36 tax exports
- Make sure wage code 790 can be linked to a prefilled employee
- Make sure a zero amount of annual gross income works for Guyana
- Remove annual payrun documents when removing all payruns from a previous tax year
- Show unauthorized screen when an employee tries to access the tax percentages screen
- Prevent payslip from being generated when employee is missing in/ out values (days or hours)
- Make sure notes for wage codes are never too long
- Make sure invoices are attached correctly to emails
- Show a user friendly message when unknown integrations are edited
- Update labels in report V1 for BVI
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.