Release overview November 30, 2022
- Add support for named header columns to the custom import template integration
- Enable amounts per pay schedule in reports X13 and X15
- Prevent hourly wage codes (25, 210, 220, 230, 240, 260 and 270) from interacting with wage code 10 and 11 in extra runs
- Remove acquisition costs from Expat calculation for BES
- Prevent Time-off policies with schedule to be replaced with a policy without schedule
- Make sure that the cache for the sick leave widget is fresh
- Update pension plan AOV franchise amount for BES 2022
- Show the correct wage codes linked to the excel columns when editing a custom import template
- Make sure that the actual applied base discount is shown in reports
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.