Release overview April 19, 2022
- Add extra space for larger amounts of wage tax to the tax declaration form for St. Maarten
- Add new tax declaration layout for BES for 2022
- Make sure the correct label is used for wage code 15 during processing
- Make sure that column 16 of report C15 is empty for IB employers with special income
- Fix Payroll Pro import issue when the backup file is empty
- Enable report settings form even when all reports are added to an employer
- Fix missing month names in BES tax declaration period for report B8
- Fix an issue when more than 4 custom wage codes are added to a pension plan
- Change the labels for vacation allowance in Dutch for Suriname
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.