Release overview September 17, 2021
- Time-off policies for Employees without time-off requests can now be replaced by another time-off policy
- Time-off policies with limited and unlimited time are now available in report X26
- HRM data and documents are now part of the Celery export
- Make sure Employees without SVB/SZV OV and ZV are not counted in reports C9 and S9
- Fix incorrect total available time in accrual time-off policies for Employees that end their job in the current year
- Make sure initial pay period filters are loaded when using report X27
- Fix incorrect amount of child deduction in annual reports when the amount of children change during the year
- Remove Document Tasks from the Dashboard for Employees that are out of service
- Fix incorrect department grouping of employees in report X29
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.