Release overview June 21, 2019
- Adds support for Rainbow imports on Employee and Bank level. Migrating from Rainbow couldn't be easier.
- Replying from a pay run related notification e-mail will now send to the original user resulting in a more streamlined communication flow.
- HRM: Replying from Time-Off request e-mails will now send to the original requester resulting in a more streamlined communication flow.
- HRM: Adds share option for Managers on Employee Documents.
- Improves the way alternative currencies with more than 2 decimals are displayed.
- Maintain balance for only current or past provisions on wage codes that track balance in re-opened pay runs. This prevents future provisions from "bleeding" into the balance of past periods.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.