How do I process a first or last payment to a Pensioner that is not a full month's pension allowance?

  • Modified on: Thu, 7 Feb, 2019 at 9:01 AM

You can change the gross pension of this first or last payment to the amount you want to pay.

Or you can create a wage code on which you can deduct a gross part of the pension. In this last case you do not have to change the standard gross pension amount in the fixed settings of the Pensioner.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.

Contact Us

If you have question which are beyond this knowledgebase kindly contact us