I want to deduct an additional amount in Wage Tax, is that possible?

  • Modified on: Mon, 26 Dec, 2016 at 4:25 AM

Yes, by using wage code 625 an additional amount in Wage Tax can be deducted. That amount will also be included in the wage tax amount in the WageTax declaration and the Wage Tax Card.

It is also possible to have an amount in wage tax deducted (or returned), for which wage code 626 is to be used. Please realize that too little Wage Tax paid on an annual basis may result in imposed assessments. Therefore, avoid the use of wage code 626 as much as possible.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.

Contact Us

If you have question which are beyond this knowledgebase kindly contact us