I cannot enter (other) changes in separate holiday allowances and/or 13th month wage runs, is that correct?

  • Modified on: Mon, 26 Dec, 2016 at 4:10 AM

Yes, that is correct. You can only enter changes in periodic payroll processing and additional payroll runs. In the course of the year, it is possible to enter advance payments for employees that will have to be deducted from the payments for vacation allowance and/or a 13th month. Advance payments on vacation allowance have to be entered under wage code 851 and advance 13th month payments have to be entered under wage code 852.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.

Contact Us

If you have question which are beyond this knowledgebase kindly contact us