Getting started with the Celery Tax browser extension for Bonaire
Use the Celery Tax browser extension to make tax declaration a mistake free experience. No more manual entry and switching between a PDF report and the Tax Authority portal.
Install the Celery Tax browser extension, sign into the extension with your Celery user and into the Tax Authority portal in your browser. After that the declaration form fields will be filled automatically from your Celery account.
How to install
This needs to be done only once, then Celery Tax is ready to auto-fill your tax declarations.
- Enable the Celery Tax integration for each Employer you want to use with the Celery Tax browser extension (Set Enabled to Yes on this page).
- Enable the Celery Tax permission for each Account User you want to give access to the Employer's tax declaration information.
- Install the Celery Tax browser extension from your browser's extension store. Install from Chrome Web Store
- Sign in to the Celery Tax browser extension with your Celery user.
How to use
Follow the steps below every time you are ready for your tax declaration.
- Sign in to the Tax Authority portal at mijn.belastingdienst-cn.nl.
- Start a new Wage Tax declaration.
- Celery Tax will fill the form fields automatically, once the declaration form is shown.
- Submit the form and enjoy the rest of the day.