About 2-Step Authentication
2-Step Authentication adds an extra layer of security on your Celery account.
- 2-Step Authentication combines something you know (your email address and Celery password) and something you have (an app on your device creates a code).
- The authentication app on your device creates the authentication code.
- You will need the authentication code each time you sign in (or every 30 days if you've previously selected Remember this device for 30 days).
- If you can't access your device, you can still log in using backup codes.
- 2-Step authentication applies to the user level, not account or employer level.