How can I switch back to or re-open an old or closed year?

  • Modified on: Mon, 6 Feb, 2017 at 4:20 PM

This is possible in Employer, on the right in your screen with the 'switch' button.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.

Contact Us

If you have question which are beyond this knowledgebase kindly contact us