Is there a way to copy the wage codes and General ledger (GL) codes from another employer to a new employer?
Yes, there is a way to copy wage codes and GL accounts from another payroll in a new payroll.
Here are the instructions:
1) Switch in Celery to the employer you want to copy the wage codes and GL's from
2) Go to Account/Import & export/Export employer/Celery export
3) click on 'Export' (a Zip file is created)
4) Click on 'Download export file' (the export file is in your download folder)
5) Change the name of the employer by typing a "X" before the name
6) Go to Account/Import & Export/Import Employers/Celery import
7) Click on 'Select' and select the Celery export file from your download folder
8) Import the employer
9) Delete the "X" before the name of the employer and rename the new employer
Now you have created a copy of the other employer including its wage codes and GL accounts. In this new copy you can change the imported employer info to the new employer information. After that you have created a new employer including the wage codes and GL accounts of the other payroll you wanted to copy.