How do I process a payment or deduction of vacation days at the end of employment?

  • Modified on: Wed, 25 Jan, 2017 at 12:17 PM

You have to use wage code 130 for a payment of vacation days or wage code 250 for a deduction of vacation days. In both codes hours have to be entered.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.

Contact Us

If you have question which are beyond this knowledgebase kindly contact us